From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 7:03 PM
To: associate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: CCNA Study Partner [1:15412]

Vinisha and Martin,
   September or October is good with me.  Were you thinking about the
single
801 exam or the dual 811/821 exam?  I was thinking about shooting for
the
801 but hear that it's a little more difficult.  I'll break down the
Cisco
requirements list.  Also, if ya do a search on MCPmag and 640-801, they
reviewed the exam, and some of the pitfalls of it.  Please check out my
site
for the exam quizes that are there.  I also just added a webchat page to
the
site so that we can schedule some virtual study sessions if you want.

Please let me know if you have a plan of attack on this or not.

Glenn