Re: ROUTER 2509 PROBLEM [1:11690] posted 01/16/2003

So.. You can enable the router but you cannot get into config mode?  What
happens when you type config t?  Does the router ask you for a password,
error message, any message?

""Hai Nguyen""  wrote in message
> I have problem with my 2509 router. I got into the priviledge mode but
> get into the global configuration mode after i typed in the command
> t". Anyone knows which is problem of this router and the way to
> it.
> Thanks for the answer guys

Message Posted at:
Read before POSTING!
To change your subscription, read the directions on: