Re: cisco 2502 aux & console ports [1:11075] posted 10/31/2002

You never replied to my post :(    Here it is again....

Even if there was no memory flash or DRAM in the router, you should still
see some text on HyperTerm. How much did he pay for the routers? I have a
feeling he bought them from a
seller that specified them as "Sold As Is".

Do they power up at all? Also I wouldn't rule out defective power supplies.

Good Luck!