RE: Technical Training [1:11009] posted 10/21/2002

Ken Lee,

Sad to learn of your being laid off.

I wish you the best in retraining/new lines of training. At times, it can
become a blessing, a tough one though, as one is forced to thorougly
evaluate one's career moves.

Sincere best wishes.

CCNP-to-beKen Lee wrote:

> Hello All,
> I was just recently laid off. I am curious if anyone knows of a
> government sponsored program for technical training for CCNA's.
> In other words, free training. Thanks for the help.
> Ken

Message Posted at:
Read before POSTING!
To change your subscription, read the directions on: