Re: Recently passed CCNA [1:10883] posted 10/07/2002

For your CCNP, the proposed schedule is
switching
routing
remote access
CIT

But I did them out of order, so its really how ever you wish to take them...
switching is probably easier, routing is probably hardest...

-Larry

--

Larry Letterman
Network Engineer