Re: Troytech 3.0 CCNA [1:10805] posted 10/02/2002

Take Greg's advice...If you dont learn the material, you probably wont
go far in an
interview with a hiring manager or a network engineer that interviews
you. I have interviewed
applicants that passed the test and then could not answer 5 basic
network questions....

Larry

--

Larry Letterman