Home Labs.. [1:7786] posted 02/22/2002

So i am starting to build a home lab. So far i have a catalyst 2924 xl en
switch. I will be getting a 2501 router. Beyond that what do you guys
recommend. Once i get my CCNA i plan on moving up to CCNP. What do you guys
recommend i get to complete this lab.

I am also looking for some labs that i can do. Is there a site where i can
go and get labs. I am taking the cisco networking academy class. We have
labs there but i am looking to find some more challanging ones.

Once again thanks in advance for everyones help..

Mike