RE: Root Bridge Lab from Sybex [1:7732] posted 02/20/2002

   I checked the NEW answers specified in the Errata at

   I still think it is wrong. They say that the designated ports are
Port 0 on all the switches are dsignated ports..

   My answer is that Port0 on 1900A switch and Port 1 on 1900B switch

Can U explain that
Am I correct?

Message Posted at:
Read before POSTING!
To change your subscription, read the directions on: