RE: Filtering mac address using access lists [1:7412] posted 01/29/2002

Dear Kenneth

There is a reason why you really need to use DHCP (security?), if security
is not your reason I sugest you to change to static IP asignation and then
you will can use ACLs, I told you this becouse I know that ACLs only work on
layer 3.

Marco Antonio.