Dilemma [1:7363] posted 01/23/2002

Hi Folks

I a new to this mailing list and would like some advice from the more
experienced guys.

I am in the process of attaining my CCNA cert. I have done all four
semesters at a Network Academy and should have the CCNA within four weeks. I
would then like to go for my MCSE. I have spoken to a few people, and they
told me that I have done it the wrong way round and that I should have done
a few MCPs first, and then done the CCNA.

What I want to know is, is it worth me paying #5000 for an instructor led
MCSE program or is it better to pay a third of this price for the distance
learning equivalent? I realise this is not a Cisco issue but I would really
be grateful if someone could shed some light on this issue for me.

Mike (Glasgow)

Read before POSTING!
To change your subscription, read the directions on: