RE: Troytech Study guide? [1:3569] posted 04/30/2001

> Has anyone used the troytech study guide and if so, what do
> you think of it?

I have seen this guide - the subject matter only takes up about 30 pages and
goes into very little detail. It claims that if you study all the facts it
presents for 15-20 hours you can pass the exam.

I wouldn't agree with this, since just learning the facts parrot-fashion
gives you no real understanding of CCNA concepts, and from what I hear about
the style of questioning in Cisco exams a real understanding is essential.

Maybe it would be useful for revision in the week before the exam...

regards,
dan.