Re: password cracking for 1501 [1:3530] posted 04/28/2001

I don't think you'll be able to do it. As far as I know, password recovery
is possible only through the console port...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Albert Zosa"
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2001 11:46 AM
Subject: password cracking for 1501 [1:3530]

Hello all

I have a cisco 2501 . It has a damaged console port but the wic card on it
is working. And im currently using it to one of the leaseline. My question
is how to get the enable password or how to crack the password without using
the console. I need to get the password so that i can change some of the
configuration on it.
Thank you,

kroywen