you still have a chance to get .... [1:3143] posted 04/09/2001

Well.  I think every one who had requested an access was granted, if  you
don't get an access, let me know, so you will be part of the group. rgds asad

Read before POSTING!
You are reading GroupStudy's Associate Mailing List.  To unsubscribe follow
the directions on