ACRC to BSCN [1:3107] posted 04/07/2001

 I did my ACRC last year. Now I wish to appear for
BSCN. What all additional things I will have to
cover.? What all they removed from the ACRC. I would
appriciate any information regarding this .

Thanx& regards

Do You Yahoo!?

Read before POSTING!
You are reading GroupStudy's Associate Mailing List.  To unsubscribe follow
the directions on