Re: Router Cables [1:2966] posted 04/04/2001

Wallis,
for the cable pinouts try
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/multicon/3810hwig/3810cabl.htm

For connecting the routers back to back you need either
separate dce and dte cables from cisco ( about $80 each ) or
you can order custom made dce/dte cables at about $30 each
for diong back to back on the 25xx series.  Also you can
get db60 to db50  dce/dte cables for $55 each.

I get mine from Robert Lowrey (bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx).  The
service is good and he makes a good product.

Rick