Advices me... Don't laugh [1:1833] posted 02/01/2001

years old high school senior who too is preparing for a kick?
     Im relatively new to networking, eh.. I've studied TCP/IP, Internet,
Windows NT server, have little experience on  Ethernet and token ring. I
have an idea what you'll need to know to pass, and wish to take and pass the
exam before i head to college this fall.. hehe
    So if any of you read my message and have any good resource for
anything, Please Gimme gimme gimme :)

I don't suppose any of you is high school senior too? if you are i'd be
really comforted.

mail me at hailway@xxxxxxxxxxx or hailway@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks a lot!

Jing